Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Successfully complete or pursue graduate education in mechanical engineering and related fields, participate in professional development and/or industrial training courses, and/or obtain engineering certification.
- Participate in research and development, and other creative and innovative efforts in science, engineering, and technology, and/or pursue entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Exchanging and applying knowledge to create new opportunities that advance our society and solve a variety of technical and societal problems.
- Retain the intellectual curiosity that motivates lifelong learning and allows for a flexible response to the rapidly evolving challenges.
- Conduct themselves in a responsible, professional and ethical manner.